Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Resignation

Last Ramadhan had a interesting meaning for me. I called it the biggest decision I've ever made during this year. A resignation. I, finally, decided to not longer to work in my office. This thought actually came to my mind since I was at the earliest year of my working. The reasons like working in the weekend regularly and Lebaran Day, having not so good environment, developing career, etc triggered me to do not working for long period there. I did apply for another job and proceed some tests in bunches of company but it ended with the rejection, underexpected offering and, the worst, my duty. I just couldn't join the tests because I couldn't leave my duty. I even couldn't bear to send an sms to my boss because I knew, he would ask me tons of questions about my absence. That was Horrible. Frankly, I had a plan at the beginning of this year that I had to get a better job and officially resign immediately. Unfortunately, I didn't get it. So, I didn't have any reason to quit and kept holding on. Until July this year, finally, I realized that there was nothing to do with my career, knowledge and even salary here. Then, I had a reason now. However, it was not that easy. The hardest part of going through this process was telling it to my parents. It was tough. With some explanations and bribery, finally, they had to agree with me.
Alhamdulilah..I will officially be ousted from that office on 30th September 2011 but I will not be in office since 8th September..Cross my finger for the better future will be mine. Amin..

Basically, I do believe that someone have to through so many times, thoughts and energy to finally brave enough to say "I cant stand any longer in this office". It's a tough decision since you have to consider the income that wont come to your account monthly, jobless, and the most important is the status of being unemployment. Those risks will be faced during your "Off". The question like, "How do you do for living? or  "Where is your office?" will be the hardest question ever. That's why, I call A Brave Decision. But, again, what I have done, I just believe that this a way to get everything better. Surely, I will not let myself  being tortured and I know exactly what I have to do for myself. That's the only that I have and that's a huge one. One more thing, when confusion comes to finally decide something big in life, find second or third opinion from closest friend or relatives. I often do that to compare whether my decision is logically can be accepted or not. Sometimes, it is not a logic that tell directly to mind but it is an emotion. So, dont let emotion embrace yourself or you will regret with your final decision.

3 comments:

  1. saluttt for you ... not for your decision. But, for your bravery to make a decision ...

    Months ago, I was in the same situation... But, my fear made me loose a golden opportunity ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just let it go,..and let the past taught u to become more and more mature,..i already past it,..and i'm here,.standing in a better way to earn more money without leave my family,..

    Pras Fighting,..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank y'all for the support. Definitely, need that kind of support ^ ^.

    ReplyDelete